Last changes 12/12/2011
Statistics department, being a territorial body of Republic Kazakhstan Agency on the statistics, realizes the major objective on providing the state structures, business circles and the community of region and republic by the objective statistical information on social and economic development of Pavlodar region, and also carries out other functions on state policy realization in the field of statistical activity within the region territory.
The Department is headed by the chief of Department Sultanova D.Sh., deputy – Zhakenov Zh.E., Magzamova Zh.Zh.
The Department consists of 12 branch administrations, and also 10 regional and 3 municipal (cities of regional value) divisions of statistics.
The statistics department, according to the issues assigned to it, carries out the following basic functions:
· carries out the information support by the statistical data of local directing bodies, legal and private parties in an order established by the legislation of Republic Kazakhstan;
• in according with the Plan of statistical works, confirmed by Government of Republic Kazakhstan, organizes and holds the statistical observations, inspections and census;
· provides gathering, keeping and actualization of information-statistical databases about social and economic development of region;
· organizes work on keeping and actualization of the Statistical business register of managing subjects on area (to cities and areas) and other registers (registers);
· publishes and distributes the statistical collections, bulletins, analytical notes and other statistical materials in accordance with the established procedure;
• regularly publishes the summary statistical information on region in local mass media;
• provides safety of state and trade secrets, confidentiality of the primary statistical information in according with current legislation of RK;
• carries out control over set of the prime records within its power;
• considers cases on administrative offenses concerning the state statistics in the order established by legislation of RK.
Processing of statistical data and also publication and distribution of the statistical information in region hand in hand with the Region Statistics Department are carried out by Computer centre of statistics of Pavlodar region, which is an affiliated state enterprise of Republican state enterprise «Computer information centre on the statistics of Republic Kazakhstan Agency». Computer centre is headed by director Kamshuk V.M. and his deputy Isenova K.S.
We offer information services to all users of the statistical information – bodies of state administration, spheres of manufacture, science and education establishments, businessmen and public figures, students and pupils and other users.